I am a disciple of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Although I grew up going to church with my parents, the Lord touched my heart in a real and personal way, and I accepted Christ as my Savior 14 years ago. Psalm 73:25 says "Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you." This is the cry of my heart as I seek to follow the Lord. In 2009, the Lord called me to serve Him in Diriamba, Nicaragua... and I invite you to join me on this adventure.

Yo soy una discipula de nuestro Dios y Salvador Jesucristo. Aunque crecí yendo a la iglesia con mis padres, tome la decision personalpara aceptar Cristo como mi salvador hace 14 años. Salmos 73:25 dice <<¿A quién tengo yo en los cielos sino a ti? Y fuera de ti nada deseo en la tierra.>> Esto es el anhelo de mi corazón. En 2009 Dios me llamó a servirle en Diriamba, Nicaragua, y ahora te invito unirse conmigo en esta adventura...

Monday, July 30, 2012

An Invitation to Share...

Each week, part of my ministry is to do home visits. I visit some ladies who come to our church, and I visit some who don't even have plans to come. Visiting days are some of my most tiring days, but they are also some of my most encouraging days. In the time that I have come back from the states and Peru, the doors to share about Christ and what he is looking for in our lives have just been continuing to open. I was recently invited to facilitate a meeting of reconciliation with two women who have been fighting for years. Also, this week, as I was delivering some photos to different families, I came to a home whose granddaughter used to come to children's church, but has now moved to Costa Rica. The rest of the family has never participated with the church. As I was visiting with them, I learned that some of the family that's visiting has attended the mormon church. Another is attending with the Jehovah's Witness church. But as I was leaving, one of the young ladies in the home said she wanted to attend church that evening. I returned later to pick her up for church, and her mom invited me to come back and visit with the family again. I also got the chance to talk to several other young ladies alongside the road, and they have also now invited me to come back and spend more time with them. That evening at church I was also able to talk with a few children that haven't participated in a church, and this past Sunday, they came to study God's Word with us. Praise the Lord that He uses us... flawed as we are, so reach others. Revelation 12:11 says that we overcome the enemy with our Testimony and the Blood of the Lamb. So, let us continue to testify, and let us continue to cling to the One who sacrificed Himself for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment