I am a disciple of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Although I grew up going to church with my parents, the Lord touched my heart in a real and personal way, and I accepted Christ as my Savior 14 years ago. Psalm 73:25 says "Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you." This is the cry of my heart as I seek to follow the Lord. In 2009, the Lord called me to serve Him in Diriamba, Nicaragua... and I invite you to join me on this adventure.

Yo soy una discipula de nuestro Dios y Salvador Jesucristo. Aunque crecí yendo a la iglesia con mis padres, tome la decision personalpara aceptar Cristo como mi salvador hace 14 años. Salmos 73:25 dice <<¿A quién tengo yo en los cielos sino a ti? Y fuera de ti nada deseo en la tierra.>> Esto es el anhelo de mi corazón. En 2009 Dios me llamó a servirle en Diriamba, Nicaragua, y ahora te invito unirse conmigo en esta adventura...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Attempting to be a blogger

So, you may have noticed that I am not actually the best at communication! But, I am so in love with the life the Lord has called me to here in Diriamba, that I am going to attempt to be better about sharing it with those who are interested. 1 Thessalonians 2:8 says that "we love you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God, but our lives as well, because you have become so dear to us." So, starting at the beginning of 2012, I will try and be better about sharing life, because you ARE so dear to me.

Why 2012? Why wait you ask. Well, because December is going to be very busy! My dad and uncle will be arriving for a visit a week from today. Then, Greg Johnson, the director of Str8way Ministries will be down, as well as a team from Living Water Bible Fellowship. During this time, my friend and ministry partner, Andrea, will also  be getting married to Orlando. And then of course we get to celebrate the birthday of our Savior with CHRISTmas, and then before you know it, 2012 is here!

So...I will be blogging at you soon, and am praying that the Lord fills you with His peace and joy during this final part of  2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment